Fortunately, if you live in the Ancaster area, you can rely on The Ancaster Handyman, and his simple 8-point Winterization Inspection Special to help you solve these problems.
We are offering this Winterization Inspection Special so we can help you feel warm and safe over the winter.
What do you get with your 8-Point Winterization Inspection Special?
- 360-Degree Perimeter Check – Your Inspection begins with a visual review of the exterior of your home.
- Taps and Hoses – Ensure all exterior hoses are collected and taps shut off to prevent damage from freezing.
- Dryer Vents – Avoid small rodents making a home in your dryer vent. Clear and fix any cracks around exterior piping that may lead into your home.
- Door Seals – Stop heating the outside. Door seals are inspected to ensure they seal properly and will keep the warm inside and the cold outside this winter.
- Smoke / CO2 Detectors – Test that your detectors are working and batteries are fresh.
- Furnace Filter – Clean furnace filters save money. A clogged filter will cause your furnace to work harder.
- Humidifier Filter – Humidifiers contain a reservoir of water that can allow the growth of bacteria if they’re not cared for properly. We will clear the air by freshening your humidifier requirements.
- Exterior Lighting – Stay safe and off ladders. The Ancaster Handyman will ensure your light bulbs are replaced while you stay safe at the same time.
Your Winterization Inspection takes about 60-minutes and we will provide you with a list of tips to help you enjoy the winter even more.
Book your visit today! Call (905) 818-1162